Register Today for the 2020 Annual Conference!
Click Here To See Exhibit, Sponsorship, and Advertising Opportunities
NAWDP is proud to announce that we will be hosting our 37th Annual Conference, May 4th-6th
in Orlando, FL. There will be workshops, key note speakers, pre-conference sessions, annual award presentations, vendor exhibits, and the NAWDP business meeting. We are working hard to make this conference an event that everyone will
enjoy and remember.
For nearly 30 years, workforce development professionals have gathered at NAWDP's Annual Conference to:
- Enhance and maintain their skills through continuing education
- Network with peers, mentors, and leaders
- Share ideas, experiences and metrics about promising practices
- Discover new and innovative programs, products and services
Attendees represent the full range of career experience in the industry, from senior leaders to entry-level employees, and come from every corner of the country and every segment of the industry. NAWDP's Annual Conference has become one of the largest gatherings of workforce development professionals, with over 1,000 attendees and 40 exhibitors each year.
$575.00 (early bird)
Important dates and details we would like to point out:
- To register as an attendee you can click the register button here or on the event web page (to receive the members only discount you MUST be logged in to your account).
- If you are registering more than one attendee or if you are registering for someone else please call 877-202-2472 or email email@example.com.
- To receive the early bird discount (for members and non-members) you must complete your registration and pay by March 31, 2020.
If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring at the 2020 Annual Conference please call 877-202-2472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Click Here for At A Glance Schedule*
*Click Here for Schedule with Workshop Information*
For feature details, visit Whova
The 2020 Annual Conference will feature three outstanding pre-conference sessions. All sessions run concurrently and require an additional registration fee of $150.
Career Coaching Bootcamp
Mary Ann Lawrence, CWDP
President and CEO PowerNotes LLC
- Ready, set, go...make the transition from case management to career planning! STOP the practice of treating your jobseekers like cases and understand how to make the shift to helping them plan, get, and grow in a career that gives them hope for a good tomorrow. This seminar will provide workforce professionals with the tools and techniques to provide exemplary customer service and career planning.
Less Talk, More Walk: Creating a Culture of Trust and Accountability
Mr. Josh Davies
CEO The Center for Work Ethic Development
- One of the greatest challenges a leader faces is dealing with issues of Trust and accountability. How do you ensure the people you’re leading demonstrate integrity on a daily basis? Do you practice it yourself? Do you model accountability throughout your organization in your interactions with others, operating practices, and personal work habits? Personal and organizational ethics are one of the easiest things to talk about, but hardest to walk.
- The Center for Work Ethic Development works with over 500 organizations throughout the United States, and has interviewed more than 1,500 employers. This research confirms their number one need is to have trustworthy, accountable employees and leaders that live to the highest standard of integrity.
- This highly interactive session will address trust and accountability directly through a practical, proven methodology you can employ to build accountability throughout your organization. Using a collaborative and positive approach, participants will go through an experiential assessment and use the results to focus on how to get themselves, their team, and organization not just talking, but walking trust and accountability. The workshop’s content is driven by best practices, cutting-edge literature, and real-world experiences of leaders across the country. Don’t miss this opportunity to transform yourself and your team from talkers to walkers.
There’s No Business Like Business Services!
Mr. Mike Fazio
CEO Workforce180 LLC
- The more things change, the more they stay the same! Our workforce world looks nothing like it did 10 years ago.
As you know, our economy is booming and unemployment at record lows. Quite a difference from 2010!
However, more than ever, effective employer outreach is crucial to achieving our performance outcomes---and it’s not getting easier!
- Over my 30-year career in sales, marketing, training and management I’ve made hundreds of thousands of prospecting calls and been fortunate enough to achieve thousands of positive outcomes.
One thing I have learned along the way ------ IT TAKES HARD WORK! But, as important, it also requires effective strategies and tactics.
During our session, I will share my share my Business Service TKAG formula, which has been taught to workforce professionals across the country.
As you can imagine, it keeps evolving as our world does, which means we need to evolve, too! So, whether you are brand new to business services or been around for 25+ years, there’s something for everyone. THINK, KNOW, ACT & GROW (TKAG) can be learned by anyone.
It involves using your attitude, brainpower, transferable skills and determination to excel in Outreach, Starting and Sustaining Relationships, Motivating Employers, Overcoming Objections, Following Up, Time Management, Closing Deals and Social Media!
- Join me for this exciting, informative and timely session, where I will cover as much as possible in the three hours we have.
Plus, I am offering a free follow-up, live webinar 30 days later for unlimited Q&A, plus, cover any topics from the workshop that need further insight!
Before we meet connect with me on LinkedIn
Email me with any questions that can help you decide if this session is for you.
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Blvd, ChampionsGate, FL 33896
We have a block of room reserved at the Omni ChampionsGate at a conference rate of $194.00/night. Booking a room in our hotel block also gives you complimentary internet in your guest rooms, complimentary access to the pool and fitness center. Reservations must be made by April 9, 2020. **Please note that the conference hotel fills quickly so make your reservation as soon as possible.
Attendees can also call our Reservations Team at 1-800-THE-OMNI (1-800-843-6664) referencing the group name.
Click Here to Reserve your Room
Information coming soon.
NAWDP is currently accepting nominations for the following awards:
- Workforce Professional of the Year
- Workforce Program of the Year
- Workforce Employer of the Year
The deadline for nominations is 3/18/2020.
Click here for additional information or to submit your nomination.
The attire for the conference is business casual.