Whether a business-facing staff is just starting to work with employers or is a seasoned practitioner, this webinar strategically elevates the practice of business engagement using a demand-driven and market-responsive framework. Participants will learn how to articulate to employers the benefits of value-based business services by “showing” instead of “telling” how much a workforce development service, program or activity would cost in the open market if it was for sale. Participants will also be provided with ROI formulas including nine process steps to develop a monetized and value-based business services strategy as well as an excel spreadsheet already developed to guide the participant through each strategic step.
· Apply the concept of monetizing business services as a business engagement strategy.
· Include value-based benefits to increase the perceived value of business services provided to employers.
· Understand the difference between fee-based and value-based business services.
· Understand the difference between price, cost, worth, and value to monetize business services.
· Learn what “value calculation” means from the business perspective.
· Apply a return on investment (ROI) formula to value-based business services.
· Learn the four elements needed to calculate social return on investment (SROI).
· Implement process steps to develop a monetized and value-based business services strategy for workforce development services, programs or activities.
· Understand that “Value” is relative and differs from one business customer to the next.
· Learn how to share with confidence value-based business services to increase repeat customers and market penetration with new customers.