PRINCIPLES OF COMMUNICATION
1. Asks questions for clarification.
2. Communicates with internal and external customers.
3. Demonstrates teamwork skills.
4. Demonstrates the skill, ability, and willingness to conduct employment-related workshops.
5. Speaks to single individuals or large groups in order to teach, inform, or persuade.
6. Seeks input/feedback from employers and job seekers.
7. Understands the language used by business and employers.
8. Values and demonstrates public relations skills and marketing skills.
9. Writes case notes, memos, reports and other correspondence using appropriate grammar, spelling and punctuation.