Workforce Development Professionals Month
Every year, NAWDP recognizes September as Workforce Development Professionals Month to raise awareness about the importance of our industry to a growing national economy. Highly skilled workforce development professionals provide critical links in their communities between businesses looking to hire, the pool of job seekers and education, training and support resources.
With a few simple activities, you can help remind political leadership, businesses, educational agencies, economic development organizations, labor unions and customers about the value your programs and services bring to the local economy. .
How can you or your organization participate?
CLICK HERE for the complete Workforce Development Professionals Month Toolkit.
- Browse the one-page Table of Contents to determine what your time and resources will allow in the way of participation.
- Read for ideas on what to post to social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter.
- Look for tips in how to reach out to elected officials and the business community.
- Find out how to make the most of the time and resources you have to offer in celebrating Workforce Development Professionals Month.
- Above all, celebrate your own successes as well as those of other professionals you know!
Click the icon or the link.
PREVIOUS SUCCESS STORIES FROM
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS MONTH !
Thank you for your celebrating Workforce Development Professionals Month!