Cast Your Ballot for NAWDP State Directors
2017 Voting is Open!
The 2017 election is underway for NAWDP Board state directors. Positions are open for members in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Voting is easy, fast, and very important to the future of NAWDP. Please take a few minutes to cast your vote!
In order to vote, you must be a current member as of April 21, 2017.
- Members in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Virginia may vote for two directors.
- Members in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin may vote for one director.
1. Between May 5th and June 9th (11:59 PM Eastern Time) go to: https://vote.associationvoting.com/nawdp/
2. Login as follows:
3. Review the candidates and their backgrounds by clicking on the Show Biography link to the right of the names. If they have a link to a video, that will also be in the biography section.
- Login name: email address (associated with your NAWDP membership)
- Password: membership number
4. Cast your vote!
If you need your membership number or have questions, please contact NAWDP at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to email you the login/password.
Thank you and happy voting!
Nominate Yourself as a State Director for NAWDP Board of Directors
Nomination Period Closed - VOTING IS OPEN. See instructions above.
NAWDP is seeking diverse leadership in terms of age, race, ethnicity, experience in workforce programs, ability, and expertise - particularly from individuals who:
Have a passion for workforce development;
Understand workforce development and the needs of our professionals;
Have strong professional networks within their state;
Are interested in shaping the future of workforce development;
Can commit to participate in 3-4 board meetings a year; and
Demonstrate positive leadership attributes, emotional intelligence, ability to work collaboratively, and engage in appropriate debate and discussion when needed.
Board members provide strategic guidance for NAWDP and determine legislative priorities, as well as help create tools and resources that will strengthen the workforce development system and improve the satisfaction of NAWDP members.
The following states are eligible for TWO (2) representatives on the NAWDP Board: Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, and Virginia
The following states are eligible to have ONE (1) representative on the NAWDP Board: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin.
To be placed on the ballot, you must be in one of the states listed above and be a NAWDP member, in good standing, as of December 31, 2016. Nominations deadline: 5:00 p.m. PT on March 1, 2017.
DOWNLOAD Nomination Form